I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Saturday, January 14, 2012

SWEET PANCAKES (FRITELLE DOLCI)




Here is a recipe for the carnival, sweet pancakes,on January 30 is the birthday of my niece and certainly will joy to the sweet trolley!!!
They are simple and pleasing to both children and adults, I hope to take some pictures, the reality is that they are lazy with the camera! But it is right that the he who writes about food, photographers will also result, but I promise to commit myself!

Ingredients


3, 52 oz. semolina (100gr)
16,9 fl.oz milk (500ml)
2/3  cup sugar (75gr)
1 lemon
3 eggs
half a bag of baking powder
Oil for frying



Mix the semolina with milk, sugar, eggs and grated lemon rind.
Bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for 7 / 8 minutes, stirring constantly, taking care that no lumps are formed.
Remove from heat, let cool a moment, then incorporated  the eggs one at a time  at a time and then the yeast: mix everything well.
Take spoonfuls of the mixture by dropping them into boiling oil.
Fry the fritters a few at a time and sprinkle with granulated sugar.





No comments:

Post a Comment