I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Monday, January 9, 2012

Figs stuffed with Almonds


Here is one of the recipes used during these holiday season.
The Figs stuffed with almonds in addition to having an pleasant appearance, give a touch of fantasy to my table and have left a pleasant taste to the palate of my guests so much that I decided
to pass the recipe...

Ingredients


3 tablespoons almond filleted
1,76 oz. (50gr) dark chocolate
1, 69 fl. oz (50gr) whipping cream
1 / 8 cup (25gr) cold butter
24 dried figs
cocoa and powdered sugar



Lightly toast the almonds in a pan and allow to chill
Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and then add the cream, butter and almonds, crumbled into small pieces and mixed well.
Cut  the figs in the sense of width slightly , with the help of a teaspoon, fill them with the mixture.
Shaping up well with your fingers, figs should take, more or less their original form.
Sprinkle the figs with cocoa and place them in paper molds.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar, let stand in refrigerator and serve.

2 comments:

  1. Fichi ripieni mandorle cioccolato e tutto in frigo?? รจ una meraviglia golosa!!! anche troppo direi!! ciao cara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! remember pull out the figs from the refrigerator 10 minutes before serving. Greetings

    ReplyDelete