I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CHICKEN WITH POTATOES (TEGLIA DI POLLO CON PATATE)



The recipe of the day is chicken with potatoes, a dish of home made my mother that she prepared me often when I was little.
Today I do it for my girls who do not like meat, so I decided to suggest it and luckily it went well!
Try it you too, because it is delicious and then let me know ...

Ingredients


a chicken into pieces
5 potatoes
a dozen cherry tomatoes
1 onion
1 clove of garlic
parsley, grated cheese, breadcrumbs
oil and salt



Mince the garlic and parsley and place in a pan with the tomatoes split in half, sliced ​​onion, the oil and a little salt.
Place the potatoes cut into chunks and the chicken.
Season with oil, salt, bread crumbs, grated cheese and 2 cups of water.
Bake at 428 F  (220°) for 40 minutes.
TIP: especially in southern countries, many baked goods are cooked in earthenware pots, so if you have one you will see that this dish will become even more rustic flavor.






No comments:

Post a Comment