I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tart Fruit and Yogurt



The fruit tart is a sweet summer in Italy very popular, is accomplished with a simple shortbread, custard, fruit and jelly to make it stay shiny.
I prefer the chessecake, I like the combination of cheese- fruit-although I must admit it is a little heavier!
A friend of mine passed me a recipe for a pie that is a middle ground.
I must say has a very particular taste and light

Ingredients


7, 05 oz. (200gr) jam fruit to taste
fruit to taste

for the shortbread


1 5 / 8 cups (180gr) flour
1 / 4 cup (50gr) sugar
3 / 8 cup (80gr) butter
1 egg
a pinch of salt


for the cream


11, 8 fl. oz (350ml) milk
1 / 2 cup (100gr)  sugar
1 / 4 cup (30gr) flour
3 egg yolks
3 sheets of gelatin
6, 76 fl. oz (200gr) plain yogurt
a packet of vanillin



As always for the shortbread, mix all ingredients and store in refrigerator for about twenty minutes.
Grease and flour a cake pan, cover it with the shortbread, prick with a fork and  cook  in the oven for about 15 minutes and let cool.
For the cream,  beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla, flour, add and milk (if there are lumps filter).
Porrre on the fire and cook stirring constantly until it is stale.
Place the sheets of geletina in water for 10 minutes, squeeze well and add in the cream, let it cool and add the yogurt.
put in the shortbread a thin layer of jam
Garnish with fresh fruit and let stand in refrigerator.
Tips: I have replaced the fresh fruit with blackberries and raspberries. I've cooked 5 minutes with a tablespoon of sugar in a nonstick skillet.



No comments:

Post a Comment