I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Sunday, January 8, 2012

RUSTIC OF MEAT (RUSTICO DI CARNE BARESE)

Immagine tratta da madeinkitchen.tv

The rustic of  meat reminds me of my childhood, in fact when I went to birthdays or anniversaries in the buffet of sandwiches, pizzas, and  panzerotti, there were these little rustic I ate very willingly
Now it has become less popular in the sense that often prepared gets in the house with the classic recipe that includes beef, ham, peas and mozzarella.
Time ago, my neighbor suggested I add slices of ricotta and the result is truly extraordinary.



Ingredients

10, 5 oz. (300gr) minced beef
1, 76 oz. (50gr) peas
3, 52 oz. (100gr) diced ham
grated cheese
2 / 3 mozzarella
2 rolls of puff pastry
1 egg yolk

In a pan put some oil, half a finely chopped onion and brown it.
Add the peas, half a glass of water, add salt and cook.
In another pan, add a knob of butter, ground beef, season with salt and cook for about 10 minutes.
In a bowl combine the meat, peas, ham, mozzarella cheese and a handful of cheese.
Spread in a mold, the first roll of puff pastry, prick with a fork and add the meat.
Add the slices of ricotta (optional).
Cover with the other pastry, and brush the rustic with the beaten egg yolk.
Bake at 356 F° (180°) degrees for about 15/20 minutes.
Serve hot.
Some tips: When the peas are cooked colarli the broth to remove any excess.
Even by meat goes eliminated the broth that might arise. 
Please to cool the meat and peas before putting them in puff pastry.

No comments:

Post a Comment