I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Saturday, January 7, 2012

ROASTED PEPPERS (PEPERONI ARROSTO)


I love stuffed peppers!
my mother  fills them with meat meat, my mother-in-law of rice, .......... I've never tried!! To be honest I've never tried them because This is a dish, they cooks them for me  , but I promise that I write the recipe. On the contrary I can do well roasted peppers, simple and suitable as a side,  for garnish croutons, voulevant.



Ingredients

1 red bell pepper
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper

4 / 5 cherry tomatoes 
garlic, salt, oil, parsley, capers



Wash the peppers, place them in a baking tin and place in oven for about 1 hour turning occasionally.
They are cooked when the skin it comes off with ease.
Remove all the skin by the peppers , remove seeds and place them in a bowl filleted.
Drizzle with olive oil, parsley, garlic spezzetato, capers, made tomatos into small pieces and a teaspoon of salt.
Refrigerate a few hours before serving



.




No comments:

Post a Comment