I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CHOCOLATE CAKE AND CHERRIES (TORTA CIOCCOLATO E AMARENE)



On my sweet trolley can not miss this goodness.
This is a classic chocolate cake, with plus the addition of cherries. Too delicious!
My little sister goes crazy for chocolate, so  I try to always find new ideas and new recipes.

Ingredients


For the chocolate sponge cake


2/3 cup sugar (150gr)
2/3 cup butter softened (150gr)
5, 29 oz. yolks (150gr)
5, 29 oz. egg whites (150gr)
4, 58 oz. dark chocolate (130gr)
1  3/4 cups flour (200gr)


For stuffing


custard
8, 81 oz. cherries in syrup (250gr)


To cover


10, 5 oz dark chocolate (300gr)
5, 07 fl. oz whipping cream (150ml)

In an electric mixer, mount butter with sugar, add egg yolks, egg whites stiff, melted chocolat (not too hot) and flour.
Put the dough in a buttered mold  and floured and bake in oven at 374 F (190°) degrees for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
Pour the juice from the cherries into the custard and mix.
Divide the sponge cake in half, stuffed with creamy cherry and close it.
Boil the cream in a saucepan, stir in chopped chocolate and stir with a wooden spoon, until mixture is smooth.
Spread the chocolate cream on the cake and decorate with cherries


No comments:

Post a Comment