I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Strawberry tart and philadelphia

This pie is very similar to a strawberry cheesecake, fresh and delicate flavor, is a dessert that I prepare in the summer and is a good alternative to traditional fruit tart. The ingredients of the dough are the same as found in the recipe, "jam tart"




Ingredients


pasta frolla
8, 81 oz. (250gr) Philadelphia
1 / 4 cup (50gr) sugar
1 shot of lemon liqueur
2 eggs
10, 5 oz (300gr) strawberry

Cover a pan with the pasta frolla
In a bowl mix the eggs with Philadelphia and sugar, pour into the mold and bake at 356 F° (180°) for about 20 minutes.
In between time to wash and dry the strawberries and put them in macerara with liquor and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
When the pie is cold, decorate with strawberries.
Instead of liquor and can be macerated strawberries with sugar, the juice of half lemon and half an orange. To give an aspect bright strawberry, you can use the jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment