I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Friday, October 21, 2011

Panzerotti Puglia tomato

foto tratta da nanopress.it


Traditional Pugliese recipe adapts to various toppings,  meat, tomatoes and ricotta forte (typical cheese taste very spicy) or simply with tomato and mozzarella. I prefer the classic version and if I do not risk a stomach ache I could eat a dozen...




Ingredients

4 1 /2 cup (500gr) flour
10,1 fl.oz (300ml) warm water
1, 41 oz. (40gr) butter
1 teaspoon of salt
half teaspoon sugar
0,88 oz. (25gr) yeast 




Put the flour on a pastry board, add the yeast dissolved in the center in 100 ml of water with sugar, salt, and butter and knead adding warm water until dough is elastic (Still use a little flour if the dough sticks to hands while working).
 Cover and let stand for two hours. Divide the dough into as many portions and stretch each with floured rolling pin, to a disk diameter of about 3, 5 in. (8cm). Spread one half of the disks of dough , put the mozzarella cut into small cubes, a spoon of tomato sauce, a pinch of salt, a handful of grated cheese and a drizzle of oil. Fold the other half of the disc of dough onto the filling and lining up the edges cuocere.Friggere panzerotti, a few at a time, in hot oil and drain them when they occur are golden and crisp.
It 'must close the edges well of panzerotto to prevent it open in the oil.



No comments:

Post a Comment