I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Friday, October 14, 2011

" LIQUOR Of WINE PRIMITIVE" (LIQUORE DI VINO PRIMITIVO)

...... Prepare liqueurs in this period has become for me a appointment special.
Last year, my little creations have made ​​the rounds of all the homes of my family and
have been useful to make original gifts (and I must say appreciated !!!).
With my sister Mara we packaged of original bottles purchased in county fairs and personalized with greeting cards...


Today I write the recipe "of  liquor  of wine primitive"
The primitive is a typical wine of the south
The sweet taste but intense has enlivened my dinners with friends ...


Ingredients


16, 9 fl. oz ( ½ l) red wine primitive
7 / 8 cup (200gr) sugar
6, 76 fl. oz (200ml) alcohol
an extract with cherry


    Here too the preparation is quick and easy
    It 'simply bring to boil the wine and sugar for 10 minutes.
    Let cool and add the alcohol and extract.
    Fill the bottles and wait 3 days before drinking.
    You can replace the wine primitive with any more red wine very sweet.( The wine primitive it has an alcohol content of 12.5%)
    Store in a cool, dry place


    No comments:

    Post a Comment