I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Saturday, October 15, 2011

PAN BRIOCHE STUFFED (PAN BRIOCHE FARCITO)

Every time I do a party the my pan brioche goes like hot cakes ..
This is a recipe that gave me a lady whom I met by chance, in a park where my kids play port.
for the topping, I use ham, cheese, tomatoes, tuna e. .. a little immagination!!!

Ingredienti


4 1 /2 cup (500gr) flour
3, 38 fl. oz (100ml) warm milk
3, 38 fl. oz (100ml) oil
2 tablespoons of sugar
half tablespoon salt
2 eggs
1 egg yolk
0, 88 oz. (25gr) yeast




In a large bowl put the flour, oil, sugar, salt, and eggs.
Dissolve the yeast in the milk and pour a little at a time.
Here again, the processing times are important, not less than 10 minutes.
Shape into a ball and divide in four
In another bowl put the tuna mayonnaise, tomatoes and a teaspoon of capers.
Roll out a ball and form a rectangle, being careful to leave clean edges,do a  roll with the help of the greaseproof paper and seal the ends.
Repeat with the second ball.
The third and the fourth is stuffed with Ham, cheese and tomatoes.
Cover and let rise for three hours.
Before baking ,cover  pan brioche with the egg yolk.
356 F° (180° C) for about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment