I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pizza Today

Today pizza, is the title of the my recipe.
Flavored with imagination is always able to satisfy the palate of all, in Naples the home of pizza, they say that the original versions are only two.
The margherita and the marinara .
I must say that I agree, although personally I prefer a dough thin and crispy . For you the dough.




Ingredients


4 1 / 2 cup (500gr) flour
10, 1 fl. oz (300gr) warm water
2 teaspoons of oil
2 teaspoons of salt
a pinch of sugar
0,88 oz. (25gr) yeast




In a large bowl mix the flour, oil and salt.
Dissolve the yeast in one cup warm water and a pinch of sugar and pour all the flour.
The dough needs to be worked for at least 10 minutes, and then let it rest covered  for 2 hours.
Roll out the dough and dress with the tomato sauce and a little salt. Bake at 356 F° (180°C) for ten minutes and pull out of the oven. Sprinkle with mozzarella, cheese, olive oil and two leaves of basil and put in oven for another 10/15 minutes.
If you try let me know ...

No comments:

Post a Comment