I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FOCACCIA BARESE



If you are in Italy and want to eat the real cake, or go to Genoa, where the cakeis their distinctive white or Bariwhere the thin and crispy prepared with lots oftomatoes and black olives.
This I am presenting today is the basic recipe of pasta I just changed the dressingI put less tomatoes and add the ham and mozzarella.
The oil we use is produced by us (the oil Corato), which gives a slightly spicy taste when used raw, and while cooking makes the food tastier.
Try a little '...

Ingredients

12, 3 oz.  (350g) flour
8, 50 fl.oz. (250ml) tiepid water
0, 63 oz. (18g) yeast
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 boiled potato
tomato, mozzarellaprosciutto, olive oil
Put the flour, salt, oil, crumbled potato warm, salt, in the food processor. (otherwise knead the dough by hand for at least ten minutes)
Gradually add the warm water, the mixture should be soft not liquid.
Cover the dough and let rise for about two hours.
Take a pan with plenty of oil, and pour the mixture.
Add a little salt and another drizzle of olive oil and let it rest again for another 15 minutes.
Bake in oven preheated to 356 ° F (180 degrees) for about 25/35 minutes.
Recommendation: it is best to add salt to the dough at the end; you can use the water where you boiled the potatoes, the important that is tiepid.

No comments:

Post a Comment