I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Friday, April 13, 2012

SOFT SWEET APPLE (DOLCE MORBIDO ALLE MELE SENZA GLUTINE))

FOTO TRATTA DA www.unduetre.com

After talking of the transmission i menĂ¹ di benedetta, now comes the turn of another protagonist of our Italian TV: Antonella Clerici, and its prova del cuoco.
I chose a recipe I tried, easy to prepare gluten free satisfies all.
Here's the video of the recipe
http://www.laprovadelcuoco.rai.it/dl/portali/site/articolo/ContentItem-bf9d1f0f-f7bd-41a8-9cf9-861a6e25011c.html?refresh_ce


Ingredients


35.2 oz. (1 kg) apples
1/2 cup (100g.) sugar
1/4 cup (50g.) sugar for caramel
3 eggs
  ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
2-3 drops of vinegar


Preheat the oven to 356 °F (180°). Melt 1 /4 cup (50g.) of sugar with 2 tablespoons water in a saucepan. When the mixture becomes a golden color, add 2/3 drops of vinegar and remove from heat. Add 1 teaspoon of boiling water and stir.
Pour the caramel into the charlotte mold to coat the sides and bottom. Allow to cool then buttering the corners where the caramel is not a party. Peel apples, cut into 4 wedges and cook over high heat with a glass of water in a saucepan, stirring constantly to reduce them.
Remove from heat, add sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
When the apples are lukewarm, stir in the eggs one at a time, beating vigorously.
Pour the mixture into the mold with the caramel and bake in water bath for about 15-20 minutes.
Let the cake cool then sformatelo before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment