I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TIRAMISU STRAWBERRY AND ALCHERMES (TIRAMISU ALLE FRAGOLE E ALCHERMES) )


picture from mezzokilo.it

Is the period of strawberries, then I take the opportunity to use them  to make tasty macedonie and also for realizing this alternative tiramisu, fresh taste and delicate.
In this case I use the savoiardi and not the pavesini.
Try a little ..


Ingredients

14.11 oz. (400 g) strawberries
8.82 oz. (250 g) mascarpone
4uova
8 tablespoons of sugar
half lemon
5 tablespoon liquor alchermes
a pack of biscuits savoiardi

Chop the strawberries washed and put in a bowl with the juice of half lemon and 5 tablespoons alchermes.
Whip them in a bowl for a few minutes the egg yolks with six tablespoons of sugar, then add to the mascarpone and finally the egg whites until stiff.
Remove the strawberries from the bowl and soak in the juice the cookies.
In a pyrex glass , make a first layer of cookies, add of  the mascarpone cream, distribute some strawberries and repeat the operation again a second time.
Put in the fridge for a few hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment