I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MUFFIN WITH YOGURT AND BERRIES (MUFFIN CON YOGURT E FRUTTI DI BOSCO)

Picture from alice.tv


Yesterday I was on the phone with my sister Mara, speaks me of a program broadcast on Sky-TV Alice, and of muffins with yogurt and berries.
Looking on the site "il mondo di csaba alice" and I find the recipe.
The transmission is very interesting, the recipes simples but effective and is also full of curiosity and tips on how to set up a buffet depending on occasions, the etiquette at the table etc. ..
After having given the ingredients to my sister, I run to the kitchen
and I start to work.
I made ​​some changes (I missed the ingredients) and the result was very satisfactory.
Here is the link with the original recipe, good muffins at all!
(http://www.alice.tv/ricetta/muffin-yogurt-frutti-di-bosco)


INGREDIENTS


6.52 ounces. (185g) self raising flour (or flour 0)
5.29 ounces. (150g) self raising flour integral
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5.46 ounces. (155g) of sugar cane
8.45 fl.oz (250ml) buttermilk
4.22 fl.oz (125ml) low-fat plain yogurt
2 eggs (slightly beaten)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
15.52 oz. (440g) of chopped mixed berries


Preheat oven to 356 F ° (180 ° C). Place the paper cups into a mold for muffins. Sift the flours and cinnamon into a large bowl, combine the sugar and stir, then form a central fountain. Pour the buttermilk, yogurt, eggs and oil in a large bowl and mix lightly with a wooden spoon. Add the berries and stir lightly. Pour mixture into baking cups and bake in formed for 20 minutes or until the muffins are golden.

Tips: you can substitute buttermilk with 4.22 fl.oz (125ml) of milk and 4.22 fl.oz (125ml)of low-fat yogurt blended together well; if you use the flour 0, to the dough remember to add a sachet of baking powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment