I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Monday, May 28, 2012

CRESPELLE PARMA HAM (CRESPELLE AL PROSCIUTTO CRUDO)


Picture from donnamoderna.com


There are perhaps too many sweets in this blog? I run immediately to the rescue with a tasty recipe from the slightly salty aftertaste.
I thought that the crespelle are good and ideals to prepare in case of guests because if you have to prepare a specific number, you can bake the portions in advance and stuff in a second time .



Ingredients 

For the batter 


5 eggs 
1 1 / 4 cup (140 g) flour 
13, 5 fl. oz (400 ml) milk 
1 / 8 cup (30 g) butter 
salt and pepper to taste 

For the filling 

1 sage leaf 
1 clove of garlic 
1 mint leaf 
2 egg yolks
3, 52 oz. (100 g) parma ham
8, 81 oz. (250 g) cottage cheese 
2, 82 oz (80 g) grated cheese
21, 16 oz (600 g) courgettes with flower
salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.


Prepare the batter for the crespelle.
In a bowl beat the eggs with the flour, melted butter, cold milk (I use the blender) salt and pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes.
Dice the zucchini and set aside the flower, cook in a skillet with a little olive oil, garlic, mint, and sage.
Bake for about 15 minutes and add the ham cut into strips and flowers zuchine continuing to cook for 2 minutes ..
Remove from zucchini garlic, sage and mint, and put them in a bowl.
Amalgamated the ricotta, cheese, egg yolks, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Heat a skillet (the pan for crepes is ideal) greased oil, pour half a ladle of batter for the crespelle and rotate the pan to cover bottom.

Cook the crespella on both sides for about two minutes and set aside.
Proceed the same way until a all the batter is over. Spread a layer of filling on a crespella and cover with another crespella.
Wrap, so as to form a roll and cut into slices.
Prepare other rolls with the remaining crespelle and filling.
Place the washers in a buttered pan, sprinkle with about 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs mixed with 4 tablespoons of grated cheese, sprinkle with 1/8 cup (30g) of melted butter and bake in the oven to 392 ° F (200 ° C) for 20 minutes until golden.






No comments:

Post a Comment