I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Monday, May 28, 2012

CLAFOUTIS


Picture from poufemme.it


Long live the summer.
At last we begin to glimpse the beginning of summer, the days up to now were not at all benign.
To us from the South if the heat is late is a disaster, and we are already accustomed to enjoy the sea already by mid-April, but this year .... to date with sweaters!!!
So I take this opportunity to point out one quick and easy recipe that has as its main ingredient a typical summer fruit: cherries.
The cake that I am about to propose are of French origin I made it last year and is called Clafoutis, in this case, however, we divide the cake into 4 cocotte.
Judge for yourself and let me know.




Ingredients


1 egg
1 / 4 cup (50 g) sugar
1 / 4 cup (30 g) flour
3, 38 fl. oz (100 ml) heavy cream
3, 38 fl. oz (100 ml) milk
1 pinch of cinnamon
7, 05 oz. (200 g) cherries
icing sugar to taste



In a bowl, mix the egg, sugar, cream, milk, cinnamon and flour and mix until the mixture is lump free.
Arrange pitted cherries in 4 buttered cocotte and pour over the mixture.
Bake at 320 ° F (160 ° C) for about 40 minutes.
Let cool and keep the cakes in the refrigerator, before servirvire if you want to sprinkle with icing sugar.






No comments:

Post a Comment