I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Monday, February 13, 2012

ARTICHOKES WITH LASAGNE (LASAGNE AI CARCIOFI)


The lasagna is a dish of 'Emilia Romagna, but throughout Italy are prepared in different ways.
The original recipe calls for a sauce with pork and  ground beef, unfortunately to my girls do not like and my mother-in-law proposed a variant, use the artichokes.
Try to do it because it's really good, in the picture you can see the result



Ingredients:

8, 81 oz.  (250gr) lasagne
4 mozzarella
3, 52 oz. (100gr) cooked ham
5 artichokes
1 bottle of tomato sauce
basil
grated cheese
onion, oil, salt

In a pan fry the onion in the oil and 2 tablespoons water.
When browned add the tomato puree, salt and a few leaves of fresh basil.
After about 5 minutes, add 10, 1 fl. oz (300 ml) of water in the sauce and cook for about 20 minutes.
Clean the artichokes, slice them and brown in a pan with some oil and salt for about 15/20 minutes.
Begin to do the layers.
Take a rectangular pan, put a ladle of sauce, cover the bottom with the dough, add the artichokes, mozzarella made into cubes and cooked ham.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and a bit of sauce and repeat again, lasagna, mozzarella, etc. ...
Cover the last layer with plenty of sauce and grated cheese.
Bake for 30/40 minutes 392 F ( 200°).



2 comments:

  1. sempre buone le lasagne! mettono daccordo tutti! grandi e piccoli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nessun problema seguo il tuo blog sempre con grande piacere!!!

    ReplyDelete