I Introduce Myself

I close the eyes and think at beautiful moments passed in the places that I have had the pleasure to visit.

The memory of the words exchanged with people that I will not meet more, feel smell of a cake eaten for case in a place for case and…not forget more the sapore..

Conserve of every place the colors, the scents, the culture.

I'm Italia of the south, I have 35 years and two beautiful twin children . Open this blog is for me like opening the doors of my house, propose my recipes and receive the yours, make known to you our traditions and know those yours, to make along travel through the wealth of the foods that my earth offers every day and portami to house something of yours. I am Italian, and I decided to write a blog in English to learn (I ask excuse for the errors!!) and because I would want to share all this with who as me through the kitchen it succeeds to dream…


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CREME CARAMEL


Creme caramel goodness that ... Like all young and old, this recipe that I adapted from a recipe book Emilian me excited because it was based on simple, wholesome foods and do not include the use of fresh cream.

Ingredients


27, 0 fl. oz (800 ml) milk
2 1/4 (500g) cup sugar
1 vanilla bean or vanilla flavor

4 whole eggs
6 egg yolks


Heat the milk with 1 1/3 cup (300 grams) of sugar and the pulp of vanilla.
Beat the egg yolks and then pour the warm milk on the eggs by filtering it through a sieve.
In a saucepan put 7/8 cup (200g) of sugar with 6 tablespoons water and cook over low heat, stirring until a caramel brown.
I use for caramel a cooking thermometer, so I remove him from the heat when it reaches the temperature of 329 ° F (165 °).
Pour the caramel into molds and then the egg custard.
Fill a pan of water and dip the ramekins.
Bake in hot oven to 338 ° F (170 degrees) for about 20 minutes.
Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Tip: be careful when you put water in the pan, should not overflow into the creme caramel during the baking in oven.





No comments:

Post a Comment